• Tid
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nicolaas
    Grøn bønne
    • Jan 2020

[Solgt] Rancilio Silvia V3 m. MeCoffee PID

Hi all,

I am selling my Rancilio Silvia V3 machine, with MeCoffee PID. It has served me very well and it has been a great machine to get started in the world of espresso. In fact, it has made me so excited that I recently upgraded to a Profitec Pro 700, which is why I am putting my Silvia up for sale.

It has been used for about 3 years, during which I have always used filtered water, cleaned it regularly and also descaled it about every 2-3 months. It is in great condition and I am sure there are many years of life left in it. I have installed a new gasket to prepare for the sale, so that will not have to be replaced soon.

In addition to the machine with PID, the following components are also included:
    - Original portafilter with double spout
    - Bottomless portafilter
    - 21g, 14g and 7g baskets
    - Backflush disk
    - Additional cabling for the MeCoffee PID to enable the Pressure Control and Timer features (have currently installed up until the Steaming feature: https://mecoffee.nl/mecoffee/installation/)
    - Original temperature sensor in case you want to remove the PID

Price: 2500DKK

I live in Nørrebro, Copenhagen and it is of course possible to come by to try it out. Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions

Note: for those interested, I am also selling my Anfim K2 grinder that I used in combination with the Silvia. For more info see the thread

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2369.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31,9 KB
ID:	238569Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2371.jpg
Size:	45,3 KB
ID:	238570Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2373.jpg
Size:	49,9 KB
ID:	238571Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2374.jpg
Size:	48,3 KB
ID:	238572
    Last edited by Nicolaas; 25. April 2020, 17:22.
Working...
X