• Filter
  • Tid
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lar
    Grøn bønne
    • Sep 2010

Selv regenerere afkarboniserinsanlæg?

Jeg har købt en Swiss Egro Spirit maskine og der fulgte et HOH GT afkarboniseringsanlæg med.
    Jeg spurgte hos HOH og fik en pris på ca. 700,- for en regenerering (ombytter)

Er der nogen der ved hvordan sådan en fætter er opbygget? Mit umiddelbare gæt er at de \"bare\" skruer låget af, steriliser beholderen og fylder salt på.
    Det jeg fisker efter er om man evt. kan gøre det selv.... jeg synes det er lidt pebret :blush:

Jeg læste denne amerikanske \"manual\" hvor han beskriver hvordan man skruer låget af og hælder blødgørings salt på - lukker igen og done.... http://www.chriscoffee.com/files/47/...r_Install_.pdf

Blødgøringssalt sælger Brøste i utallige variationer: http://www.broste.com/?id=1929
    og jeg gætter på at prisen er langt fra 700,-.......

Er jeg helt på vildspor her......?:huh:
  • Thebat18
    Stamgæst
    • Dec 2009

Re:Selv regenerere afkarboniserinsanlæg?

[EDIT] Så at dit anlæg alligevel ikke er samme type, men prøv at tage trykket fra det og se om det er fyldt med sådan noget matriale som DVA\'en.

Jeg har lige fået et DVA kalkfilter, af samme type som din, hvor man kan skrue låget af og så er det fyldt med ( i dettte) nogle røde mikro små kugler.

Her er en vejledning, som man skal bruge til den type filtrer.

Most water softeners use extra coarse rock salt. You can buy it at any Home Depot or Lowes for about $4 a bag. Some use pellets, I tried those by mistake my first time charging my water softener. The take over a week to dissolve. My water just would not stop tasting salty. So, I recommend avoiding the pellets.

The water charging procedure is pretty simple. The upper valve is the water inlet valve and the lower the output valve. Both valves have 3 positions.

1) Left: On the upper valve placing the lever in the left position allows water pressure to enter the softener. Left on the lower valve allows water to leave the water softener to your espresso machine, refrigerator, facet , etc ...

2) Up: Up on both valve shuts them off to any water flow.

3) Right: Right on the upper valve diverts water pressure out the backside of the valve bypassing the water softener tank. I never use this position on the upper valve. Right on the lower valve diverts the water out of the softener tank as part of the flushing procedure. There should be a small hex head restrictor to reduce flow out of the lower valve during flushing.

In normal operation both the upper and lower valves are in the left had position allowing water to enter the tank from the top and to exit the tank from the bottom.

To begin flushing you will need to:

1) connect a rubber drain tube the the right side of both the upper and lower valves. There is a nipple there to fit it over. Place the other end in the sink or drain. On the lower valve first remove the hex head restrictor before connecting the rubber drain tube. Removing the flow restrictor allows the water to drain out faster so you will have room to add salt without having to wait and hour.

2) move the upper valve to the \"UP\" position to stop water pressure from entering the tank. Move the lower valve to the \"LEFT\" position to allow water to drain from the tank and to reduce pressure.

3) Unscrew the cap a few turns, remove the retaining bracket, and then remove the lid.

4) Once the water level is low enough add the recommended amount of coarse rock salt (mine recommends 2.2 pounds), replace the lid, and move the lower valve to the \"UP\" position.

5) Remove the drain tube from the lower valve, re-insert the hex flow restrictor, and put the drain tube back in place again. Make sure that both upper and lower drain tubes are directed towards some kind of drain. * (see note below)

6) Move the lower valve to the left and the upper valve to the right. A small amount of water should be trickling out of the lower
    drain tube. After about 40min the water should lose its briny taste.

*If your flow restrictor is missing, just make sure the lower valve is open just enough for water to just drizzle out.

7) After the water trickling out of the lower valve no longer tastes salty, turn the lower valve to the \"LEFT\" position, and remove the drain tubes. You are done
    Dalla Corte Mini Special...
    Mahlkönig K30 Vario'er
    Sælges Erics Device, tag temperaturen på din E61 kaffemaskine

Comment

Working...
    X