• Tid
  • Show
Clear All
  • Xanticas
    Grøn bønne
    • Jun 2019

[Solgt] Rancilio Silvia (v4) and Rocky

Hello all,
    I would like to sell my Rancilio Silvia (a 2014 model, therefore should be a V4) and Rocky for 3'500 DKK, this is my ideal price point, but i accept offers to discuss the price. I bought them in 2016 (no receipt available) and used them daily. They have been my "first love" but it is time to upgrade.

The machine comes with 2 portafilters (the original one and a bottomless that i purchased separately), the original plastic tamper, the naked filter rubber. I also include a set of spare burrs for the grinder. All of these are Rancilio original parts.

I have descaled the Silvia only 2 weeks ago and i backflush it at least once a week. so the maintenance of the machine has been spotless.

The machine has only 2 defects that can be observed in the pictures:
    - the steam wand protection is damaged (but absolves its function nonetheless and is super cheap to replace)
    - the bottom right corner of the drip tray holder has some rust (because for a while i tested the steam wand in the drip tray before each cappuccino).
    both defects have been considered when pricing the machine. I do not sell Silvia and Rocky individually.

I live in Gladsaxe and do not have a car, so i would prefer to have them picked up. Pictures below (sorry for those that are rotated, i tried but cannot find a way to put them up)

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4678.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46,7 KB
ID:	238284Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4644.jpg
Size:	27,4 KB
ID:	238283Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4621.jpg
Size:	47,1 KB
ID:	238282Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4620.jpg
Size:	57,5 KB
ID:	238281Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4619.jpg
Size:	59,5 KB
ID:	238280
    Last edited by Xanticas; 23. July 2019, 08:30.
  • Coffee makes the world go
    Master Brewer
    • Jan 2010

http://www.espressobar.dk/forums/sho...ter-en-annonce!

point nr 4
    http://coffeesnobs.com.au/avatars/Us...drew_James.jpg

Comment

• Xanticas
      Grøn bønne
      • Jun 2019

Oprindeligt indsendt af Coffee makes the world go Se indlæg
      thank you. i had misread the point. now amended.

Comment

Working...
      X