Side 3 af 8 FørsteFørste 12345 ... SidsteSidste
Viser resultater 21 til 30 af 77

Emne: Tilsætning af mineraler til omvendt osmose vand

Master Brewer
    Registreringsdato
    Apr 2011

Tilsætning af mineraler til omvendt osmose vand

Du skal have booster pumpe på, trykket er ikke kraftigt nok hvis du som de fleste i kbh bor i en ældre lejlighed.

Amazon har utal af systemer med og uden booster pumpe
    A perfectly brewed cup of filter coffee is more delicious than espresso

Registreringsdato
    Feb 2010
    Sted
    Århus
    Citer Oprindeligt indsendt af Callesen Se indlæg
    Også det mix jeg pt. bruger - Har fået noget Calcium Citrat hjem, men har problemer med at få det opløst i vandet.
    Jeg har ikke selv prøvet citrater men det er bl.a. det Third Wave bruger så det undrer mig lidt at det skulle være svært at opløse. Har du bundfald eller hvad? Hvis du har en sodastream kan du forsøge at opløse citratet I en syreholdig opløsning.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

3. De følgende brugere har takket Kjeldsen for denne post:

malling (8. October 2017)

Lysristet
    Registreringsdato
    Aug 2014
    Nogle som erfaringer med, at køre RO-vandet igennem dette filter: http://rent-postevand.dk/shop/Basisk...IMRO_2_AMC0404

?

Registreringsdato
    Feb 2010
    Sted
    Århus
    Citer Oprindeligt indsendt af mathies Se indlæg
    Nogle som erfaringer med, at køre RO-vandet igennem dette filter: http://rent-postevand.dk/shop/Basisk...IMRO_2_AMC0404

?
    Har ikke direkte erfaring med det filter, men du kommer til at mangle karbonat hårdhed derudover. Det kan godt være at du skal lege med din bypass valve og lukke lidt af "Spildevandet" tilbage også

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Lysristet
    Registreringsdato
    Aug 2014
    Tak for feedback, det er da heldigvis til at måle sig ud af

Lysristet
    Registreringsdato
    Apr 2016
    Sted
    København V
    I've had excellent results with Third Wave Water and using it on RO water bought from the local aquarium shop, costs 2kr / L. Unfortunately the single pack I ordered ended up being rather costly because it got stuck in customs and had to pay the "expedition" fee of 160kr. Maybe a group buy next time?

The water has TDS of 145ppm and no carbonate hardness (measured with BWT kit). I find that it brings a lot of flavour clarity. They use some very low solubility components in their mix so it sounds like it would be quite a hassle to measure those accurately to replicate it at home.

It would be nice to be able to make RO/distilled water home rather than carrying water around, but it's hard for me to justify the cost/hassle of installing such a system. Maybe a water distiller? But they also seem bulky and noisy.

Lysristet
    Registreringsdato
    Apr 2016
    Sted
    København V
    Finally I gave up and bought a RO system for home, from this shop here:

http://rent-postevand.dk/shop/Vandfi...ose/Mars125ULP

It's the Jozzon 125GPD low pressure membrane. This membrane should work without a pump. Rather peculiar owner of the webshop, but the service was OK and he answered questions. Membrane should last around 3 years.

I measured the water pressure in the shower to be around 2.5 bar using the manometer you can "borrow" from the site. The unit was relatively straightforward to put together and I intended to connect to it to shower when I need, and put it away at other times. It's fairly compact, though does retain some water so tends to spill around after you disconnect it, need some end caps to seal of the input/output when not in use.

After setting it up it was taking me around 7 minutes to get 1L of water out, at the coldest setting (15-16C) in the tap. Supposed to be better at 25C. After running for around 30min I already had 5L.

TDS is measured to be 20ppm, and total hardness and carbonate hardness was <1 degrees using the BWT test kit, and the same as the RO water I used to get from the aquarium shop.

Might be useful if you're looking for a rather cheap and not too inconvenient solution. Even without any minerals added it does seem to produce a better brew than tap water or bottled water.

9. De følgende 4 brugere siger tak til the_partisan for denne post:

CFN (8. October 2018),Jack (8. October 2018),pingel (8. October 2018),summer (8. October 2018)

Master Brewer
    Registreringsdato
    Apr 2011
    You can just add 1/3-1/4 of tap water to get decent water, if you don’t want to mess around with minerals.

It ain’t perfect and not nearly as good as adding minerals, but it’s allot more convenient.

I do it when i’m in a hurry or to lazy to bother.
    A perfectly brewed cup of filter coffee is more delicious than espresso

Lysristet
    Registreringsdato
    Apr 2016
    Sted
    København V
    I can actually enjoy quite a lot coffee brewed with just RO water, sometimes it can be very acidic though and then needs some buffer. It mostly seems down to how it was roasted..

Registreringsdato
    Sep 2017
    Sted
    Risskov
    Citer Oprindeligt indsendt af the_partisan Se indlæg
    I can actually enjoy quite a lot coffee brewed with just RO water, sometimes it can be very acidic though and then needs some buffer. It mostly seems down to how it was roasted..
    Thank you for the update on the lightweight RO setup. You and others have now piqued my interest in the process of designing water for coffee. I look forward to hearing more about your experience with this system.

Regarding the quoted post: perhaps this is a good occasion to stress to newcomers that pure RO water (i.e. without a remineralizing “filter” or the addition of a solution containing dissolved minerals) is considered aggressive, both to equipment (RO corrosion) and perhaps to your body (washes out the body’s minerals). Don’t use pure RO water in an espresso machine.
    DC Mini: EX4plus hydraulics, 2.0 bar steam @ 1800 W, insulated boiler, switch + SSR, Aurelia WBC tip, tall feet
    MK K30 ES: EK11b, OLED display, firmware update, black foil
    MK K22S: Retention-reduced (Bidstrup)
    Sælges: OLED displays -> Mahlkönig K30, LM GS/3, K30 Twin
    Firmware: Mahlkönig K30 og K30 Twin

Regler for indlæg

• Du kan ikke starte nye emner
  • Du kan ikke skrive svar
  • Du kan ikke tilføje vedhæftninger
  • Du kan ikke redigere dine indlæg
  •